It’s happening faster than anticipated. Another radio group has eliminated all market managers in two large states – almost 50 stations – choosing to run everything from headquarters. Here’s how they are pulling it off and which other groups are slobbering over the possibilities.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike