It’s happening faster than anticipated. Another radio group has eliminated all market managers in two large states – almost 50 stations – choosing to run everything from headquarters. Here’s how they are pulling it off and which other groups are slobbering over the possibilities.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads