It’s happening faster than anticipated. Another radio group has eliminated all market managers in two large states – almost 50 stations – choosing to run everything from headquarters. Here’s how they are pulling it off and which other groups are slobbering over the possibilities.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus