It’s happening faster than anticipated. Another radio group has eliminated all market managers in two large states – almost 50 stations – choosing to run everything from headquarters. Here’s how they are pulling it off and which other groups are slobbering over the possibilities.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations