Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Alexa & Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Critical mistakes to avoid
- Engaging new listeners
- How to use voice activated smart speakers to expand time spent listening to your station
- How to handle radio’s long commercial stop sets in smart speaker homes
- Air personalities and Alexa – what we know at this point. How about podcasts?
- Rumors that Alexa and others will start running their own radio ads
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
New Warning About Entercom
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,838 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts