Some of you tell me you like for me to share my experiences, insights, outrages and epiphanies that I gain from teaching the next generation at USC.
Interestingly, most of my students did their mid-term papers on the problems of the music industry or the potential of interactive media. One addresses the decline of the radio industry. My experience has been that the next generation takes very little glee in witnessing the beginning of the end for terrestrial radio. She is remarkably candid, however, about what can be done.
I thought you
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts