One of my former USC music industry students, Meredith Jung, sent me a quick note the other night to tell me that a Nashville start-up music label has come out squarely on the side of the radio industry in its fight against paying a music tax.
I thought you would appreciate the logic and clear thinking of this entrepreneur and hope that it will get everyone including the over anxious NAB to stand back and take a much needed time out.
The NAB for years has been selling soft soap about how the radio industry has nothing to worry about in the music industry's attempt to tax the very radio stations that give them free airplay&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic