Bonneville is considered one of the best operators in terrestrial radio.
My readers, in a multi-month poll last year, far and away voted Bonneville the best, probably in part to the excellent way they treat employees.
I know Bonneville along with a few other radio groups is big into the digital future. The only disappointment is that they are not budgeting the kind of money it deserves. Their instincts, however, are awfully good.
Take, for example, KTAR-FM in Phoenix.
During the recent immigration law dust up here, KTAR-FM
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic