I’ve learned about what is going on in the bowels of Cumulus – their inner workings, their odd board of directors representing lenders who were burned.
This we know.
Mary Berner just got a two-year contract extension – but the details are revealing.
There is something else more telling because of the soap opera known as Cumulus Media.
Her replacement may already be waiting in the wings already working in the company and the insiders know who it is.
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio