When you have virtually no Millennials hooked on radio.
And advertisers would rather buy digital – whatever that means.
And the major groups are finding new ways every day to cut their rates lower than competitors.
You’ve got a situation.
- The Thing Nobody Can See That Will Threaten Radio Revenue
- How Real Ad Money Will Be Kept Off the Radio – It’s Already Starting
- Something Worse Than Programmatic Buying Will Loom Large
- The Impact of Apple CarPlay, the Autonomous Car, the Connected Dashboard
- Morning Shows 4 Years Down the Road
- The New Owners from Hell Who Will Enter Radio
- How Radio Will Sound Targeting Millennials
Read the full article now.
We get our best stories from readers who know our Witness Protection Program protects their identity and confidentiality. In fact tomorrow, I am writing a story sent to me by a newstipster. Report news here.
I have updated a FREE SAMPLES that I selected that give you a taste of what deadly honest and entertaining means. Scroll through a list of my previous stories here
Talk to Jerry privately here.
And I’m working with groups now interested in having two, three, five or even their entire management team attending my upcoming Radio Solutions Conference. All new topics. Make money. Build audience. More info here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts