When you have virtually no Millennials hooked on radio.
And advertisers would rather buy digital – whatever that means.
And the major groups are finding new ways every day to cut their rates lower than competitors.
You’ve got a situation.
- The Thing Nobody Can See That Will Threaten Radio Revenue
- How Real Ad Money Will Be Kept Off the Radio – It’s Already Starting
- Something Worse Than Programmatic Buying Will Loom Large
- The Impact of Apple CarPlay, the Autonomous Car, the Connected Dashboard
- Morning Shows 4 Years Down the Road
- The New Owners from Hell Who Will Enter Radio
- How Radio Will Sound Targeting Millennials
Read the full article now.
We get our best stories from readers who know our Witness Protection Program protects their identity and confidentiality. In fact tomorrow, I am writing a story sent to me by a newstipster. Report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
And I’m working with groups now interested in having two, three, five or even their entire management team attending my upcoming Radio Solutions Conference. All new topics. Make money. Build audience. More info here.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy