Have you heard about what Sears is doing?
Sears Auto Center is conducting a marketing campaign online for drivers all across the nation this summer.
Their mission: Take $1,500 for gas, food and lodging and make a video introduction of yourself with those going along with you then Tweet, blog, report to Facebook and video your adventure.
Some think Sears has pulled off a TV reality series without TV for the new age for pennies on the dollar.
Sears Auto signs have to adorn participating cars and they will use social media as content along with pre-recorded video introductions.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations