Have you heard about what Sears is doing?
Sears Auto Center is conducting a marketing campaign online for drivers all across the nation this summer.
Their mission: Take $1,500 for gas, food and lodging and make a video introduction of yourself with those going along with you then Tweet, blog, report to Facebook and video your adventure.
Some think Sears has pulled off a TV reality series without TV for the new age for pennies on the dollar.
Sears Auto signs have to adorn participating cars and they will use social media as content along with pre-recorded video introductions.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations