Clear Channel as we know it will not exist in a few short years.
The dismantling is already being planned.
This will help explain some of their questionable decisions lately that have little to do with running a successful radio station group.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Surprise! Which big chunk of Clear Channel will be sold off to pay down debt.
- Why their recent sale of Australian stations is the template for how they intend to run the stations they keep in the U.S. This will be you.
- The percentage of workforce that must go by the end of this year just to help pay the interest on their $20.5 billion in debt.
- The two exit plans on the table that would hurt a lot of employees – you won’t like either one.
- If Clear Channel can’t fire you, here’s their next best opportunity to “right size” you.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Or, talk to me privately here.
Less than 1 month to my Philly Conference here. See what is in the pipeline for radio.
- Public Market Prepping for Entercom’s Fall
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?