Clear Channel as we know it will not exist in a few short years.
The dismantling is already being planned.
This will help explain some of their questionable decisions lately that have little to do with running a successful radio station group.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Surprise! Which big chunk of Clear Channel will be sold off to pay down debt.
- Why their recent sale of Australian stations is the template for how they intend to run the stations they keep in the U.S. This will be you.
- The percentage of workforce that must go by the end of this year just to help pay the interest on their $20.5 billion in debt.
- The two exit plans on the table that would hurt a lot of employees – you won’t like either one.
- If Clear Channel can’t fire you, here’s their next best opportunity to “right size” you.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Or, talk to me privately here.
Less than 1 month to my Philly Conference here. See what is in the pipeline for radio.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM