Clear Channel as we know it will not exist in a few short years.
The dismantling is already being planned.
This will help explain some of their questionable decisions lately that have little to do with running a successful radio station group.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Surprise! Which big chunk of Clear Channel will be sold off to pay down debt.
- Why their recent sale of Australian stations is the template for how they intend to run the stations they keep in the U.S. This will be you.
- The percentage of workforce that must go by the end of this year just to help pay the interest on their $20.5 billion in debt.
- The two exit plans on the table that would hurt a lot of employees – you won’t like either one.
- If Clear Channel can’t fire you, here’s their next best opportunity to “right size” you.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Or, talk to me privately here.
Less than 1 month to my Philly Conference here. See what is in the pipeline for radio.
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite