Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with 2nd Bidder For Cumulus Takeover here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Who is the second bidder? Clue: it’s not a radio competitor.
- How this new bidder would compete with Lew Dickey who is also poised to attempt a hostile takeover.
- What the new bidder is likely to offer lenders and bondholders compared with what Dickey will offer.
- Why liquidation is a real possibility.
- What happens to current management, employees, contracts and benefits.
- When will attempts to takeover Cumulus happen.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Talent Dump
Entercom Purge of CBS Radio
Mary Berner vs. Randy Michaels
Bain’s iHeart Rescue Plan
Alexa & Radio
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,843 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts