Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Entercom Management Fail here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get today …
- Why is the Entercom management structure imploding – already?
- How Entercom’s sports radio franchise is being mismanaged and what they are going to have to do about it.
- The meltdown in Boston – big advertisers bolting. Trouble in Philly. A neutered program exec.
- Why CBS holdovers are livid at David Field.
- The rising new program director at Entercom.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
Cumulus Orders More Trade
The iHeart Breakup
Cumulus Management Consolidation
Plus access to every article for the past year and 3,858 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
Join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Start a subscription here.