Cumulus has a 35% turnover rate and a reputation for mistreating people that goes back to the Dickeys.
So would you believe me if I told you that in spite of their public efforts to fix their toxic workplace and hire those evil women that the Dickeys seem to detest, nothing has really changed.
In just the past month, a man replaces a woman at an executive position again.
Forget the glass ceiling at Cumulus.
They’re not even allowed in the room.
Yet the latest insults were done under the radar until a tipster entered the anonymity of my Witness Protection Program to reveal the dirty details.
If you are already a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Cumulus keeps firing women under the radar – we’re calling out the latest one in a major market very recently. We’re not talking about Bumfuck here.
- The bait and switch that took place upon hiring.
- We’re naming names and yes, Mike McVay is involved in this man for a woman switch right under the nose of his boss, the woman CEO Mary Berner. She’s mad, right?
- The lowdown on equal pay for the fired PD – stop that laughing!! I’ll report the salary, you decide whether to keep laughing.
- How this woman PD was undermined for three years – including in these two very important programming areas.
- You’ll never guess who winds up with her job. Okay, I’ll tell you – it’s a man. But hold your nose, even that part smells. Details.
If you would like to read this story, choose an option to access my entire archive (3,400 stories) and get daily email delivery, click “READ MORE” for your choices (below).
The tipster on this story was awarded $100 and remains anonymous in my Witness Protection Program. And is living in Tucson under a new name. Okay, that’s a lie, but the $100 part is true.
Talk to Jerry privately here.