INSIDE . . .
- Did he or did he not harass women?
- Why the fall of Roger Ailes conveniently coincides with the fall of cable news, radio news and newspapers in print and online.
- Why you’ll have to change your ways to have any influence with 18-34 year olds from now on.
- Four strategic changes to increase credibility with 18-34 year old Millennial audiences.
- Do commercials matter or will 18-34 year olds tolerate them like mom and pop did.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here