INSIDE . . .
- How the ruling saves Internet content providers from the fate that killed the radio industry.
- How companies like iHeart, Cumulus, Entercom and now CBS Radio could not have been ruined if they were protected by their own version of “net neutrality”.
- Who is singlehandedly responsible for the Telecommunications Act of 1996 which caused the lost of tens of thousands of radio jobs alone. Here’s your villain.
- The real reason why cable companies and telecoms want net neutrality struck down and how they will continue to fight it.
- Why privacy issues that affect everyone is at stake if they get a reversal of this week’s court ruling.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here