INSIDE . . .
- The importance of May 1st as iHeart’s Target List date.
- What does iHeart know that their employees do not about these RIFs.
- The two jobs likely to receive the most pink slips.
- A third group that is quaking in their shoes that they may also be included in this “target list”. And it’s a better than 50% chance they will.
- The down low on severance.
- 7 divisions – we name them – that are likely to be sold off.
- What iHeart will most definitely keep once they pair it down.
- A new, radical look to iHeart’s radio operations.
- How an iHeart employee is likely to be spared from RIFs – the litmus test.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here