- What iHeart is offering greedy investors to get immediate interest rate relief.
- Why some are being fooled but others are rejecting the plan.
- Here’s the pitch to debt holders that tanked iHeart’s stock below a buck yesterday.
- How current investors will get screwed.
- What happens to $100 million in annual interest expenses if Bob Pittman’s latest plan is rejected.
- Plus a just-discovered hilarious new video in which Pittman says his job is to ride the rides.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here