- How these 3 radio groups are headed for the shitter in the Q4 and Q1 of next year and ready to take the rest of the industry down with them.
- What iHeart is going to force their account execs to do within the next week – details.
- How iHeart is preparing to punish even its super-achieving market managers who are outpacing the losses of the group’s laggards.
- What Entercom has the unmitigated gall to ask its best advertising clients to do – laughable to their old pros left shaking their heads.
- With just about 6 weeks left until the end of the year, how new Cumulus CEO Mary Berner is tying the hands of her salespeople at the absolute worst time.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here