- The unthinkable thing that happened when one affiliate told Westwood it wanted to stop running their programming.
- How Westwood bullied the owners and backed down – but at this price.
- How badly Westwood format affiliates want out of their contracts – the things they are willing to do to get as far away from them as possible.
- The ransom Westwood attorneys are demanding to stop format affiliates from all leaving at once.
- The catastrophic effect on Westwood One if even this number of format affiliates bolt.
- How bad things are getting now at Westwood’s format division in the words of one who was burned.
- Now we know how Cumulus got local talent to replace fired Westwood talent. Clue: it was not the $5,000 a year “bonus”. Worse.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here