It’s bad enough that Nielsen ratings are expensive, unreliable and flawed.
Now it appears that something major could be in the works soon that will add another headache and stir up more controversy.
If you’re a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Click right through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Details – How Nielsen is already ramping up a disruptive move so big it will affect every broadcaster.
- Time frame – When the other shoe will drop.
- Their strategy – Why Nielsen feels it is so important to risk pissing off influential clients who pay them hundreds of millions.
- Repercussions – What Nielsen is preparing to do if compliant client stations do not play nice.
- The Best defense – Once they slap you, what’s the best way to hit back other than cancel, which is really not an option.
The answers start here.
If you would like to read this story and also read what I write every day for the next month, see an option to access my archive of 3,053 pieces and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Thank you for telling your friends and associates about Inside Music Media. Feel free to send them this “teaser” if you think they would be interested.
If you have a news story, report tips confidentially here.
Or talk to me privately here. I respect your anonymity.