What kind of a person bails out on his company when they need him to show confidence in its future?
Apparently, a Dickey.
While they are feeding the happy talk radio trade press with PR when their stock goes up a few cents, they are certainly not talking about what I’m going to tell you here.
If you’re already a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, here is what you will get.
- He didn’t – did he? Yes, one of the Dickeys sold large numbers of Cumulus shares just as the price was in free fall and analysts were trashing it.
- What other Cumulus insider started selling stock the very next day.
- Wall Street has really turned on Cumulus and the Dickeys are so sensitive about it they have launched a bullshit campaign to prop up their stock – details.
- Be warned – the chance of a Cumulus bankruptcy has just changed again.
- The bad news about a revenue turnaround and the implications for Cumulus employees by April.
The answers begin here.
If you would like to read this story, see an option to gain access to my entire archive of 2,990 pieces and get daily email delivery, see your choices here …
When you see or hear news, report it here. $100 for the best tip of the month. $1,000 for the best tip of the year. You’re anonymous in my Witness Protection Program.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Announcing the date for next year’s Media Solutions Conference in Philly – April 6, 2016. Reserve the date. If you haven’t experienced one of these interactive learning sessions, plan ahead to be there.
Sign up to get these teasers every day for free here
About Inside Music Media: Read by more people than any other media newsletter of its kind. Contains no advertising. Is insightful, deadly honest, entertaining and informative. Accepts no corporate money. And is beholden only to subscribers.