And you can, too.
Here’s how I took my $60,000 USC professors pension and turned it into a half million dollars.
Step by step.
Following my own advice that I espouse here every day.
Turns out cooperating with seismic generational changes is not only good for our radio stations, it is good for our income.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me give you a preview of what you will get.
- The 4 media or technology companies that have it right – and we should do more than just invest in them, we should copy them.
- How embracing generational media changes can be profitable for stations as well as individuals who bet on it.
- Why you shouldn’t buy Twitter or Facebook or for that matter build your radio stations around these components.
- The absolute hottest most massive audience craving that you need to satisfy now not later. I name it and you can buy it or better yet build your future around it.
- How to buy an insurance policy on 24/7 radio and operate a separate digital business emphasizing short form video.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Sample 6 new Inside Music Media stories FREE here.
Feel free to share this story using the tools below.