Someone please shut Les Moonves’ mouth.
TMI! Too much information.
Once again Moonves went public with the notion of selling 1/3 of all CBS Radio stations leaving him with 80 in major markets.
That’s if you believe Moonves.
Or Lew Dickey who has said Cumulus has no plans to make a major acquisition.
For years I’ve been the lone voice saying CBS Radio is for sale and now I’m here to tell you that Les Moonves is playing with us – he’s NOT going to sell 1/3 of the CBS Radio Group.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The shocking news that Moonves will NOT sell 1/3 of CBS’ 126 stations in 27 markets – he’s got bigger plans that will send a jolt throughout the entire media business.
- What is so important to make Moonves willing to unnerve CBS Radio employees by saying publicly he’s going to sell 1/3 of the company.
- Yes, yes yes – Cumulus will be the buyer no matter what Cumulus may have said publicly.
- Question is – how can Cumulus buy CBS stations when they are already at their legal ownership limit in many if not most of the markets.
- The forearm shiver Dickey is about to use to pull off the acquisition.
- When will all this come down – all bullshit aside.
- Where Dickey is likely to look to safely hide stations he is forced to sell to meet ownership limits – the real story here.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Become an annual member and also access 2,797 previous stories, here. Search Stories.
$100 a month awarded for the best news tip. My confidential Witness Protection Program is the safest way to report news or share emails and memos in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 6 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story below.