Revenue is down.
Ad agencies have a 30% mobile buying mandate that comes out of radio budgets.
Clear Channel has $20 billion in debt.
Cumulus will hit the debt wall in a little over 2 years if they don’t purchase CBS Radio first.
Entercom is strapped.
Take a look at where these greedy bastards are going to make their next buck.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Instant cash by doing one thing and both the Big Bad Consolidators are headed this way.
- Clear Channel’s get rich quick scheme that cannot miss.
- The Cumulus plan to fire more people and get into this new business right from their radio stations.
- How radio companies are willing to put their audience reach in jeopardy for millions of bucks in needed cash.
- Two case studies that will scare the hell out of you if you’re planning to stay in radio.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.