How could Comcast/NBC get it so very wrong?
A live quiz show aimed at younger viewers that has absolutely nothing younger audiences want.
6 things you never knew about attracting younger audiences in the digital age.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- If you want to own younger money demo audiences, there is only one thing you have to do – in fact, you must do. One thing yet nobody does it.
- No self-respecting young person will watch real time TV or listen to real time radio morning shows. No problem, try this.
- How binge watching, the current national obsession, translates so easily to radio. First in wins.
- The best way to get viral buzz – and The Million Second Quiz won’t be doing it but you can.
- Steal this idea! How to turn a radio station into Netflix. Now, that’s disruptive!
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.