CBS Radio is pulling a Cumulus and Clear Channel.
It’s sad to say but as of a week ago CBS Radio is doing the exact same kind of thing that got Cumulus into trouble.
For some employees of major CBS properties as many as three major sources of income were adjusted downward.
And one change arrived just ahead of a major sales initiative.
Some incentive, eh?
So what’s up with a good company like CBS Radio acting like Cumulus?
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which CBS employees get burned the most under this new plan.
- The surprising revised sales commission package going into effect at some CBS Radio stations.
- The company’s unique excuse for slashing commissions.
- Which lucky CBS Radio employees dodge the new rules.
- The doomsday digital announcement employees have feared. But wait -- other groups may try this same stunt next.
- How CBS blew a major revenue initiative with these 3 rules changes.
If you would like to see the surprising Cumulus-type cuts CBS Radio just made, click “read more” below.
The smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity/$100 for the best tip of the month -- here.
Talk to me privately here.
Fix subscription issues here.
My FREE blog here.