You’re not going to believe this but Cumulus is now posting notices that officially put their employees on notice they are being spied on.
But not all employees are taking this outrage sitting down.
An eyewitness report from a newstipster in our witness protection program is also spying on them.
Here’s what we’ve found out.
If you are already a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. An actual picture of the Cumulus spy notification posted in the break room of a Cumulus cluster. Rod Stewart was right – every picture tells a story.
2. The market where this sign is currently posted to serve as an apparent legal notice to employees thinking of suing Cumulus for invasion of privacy.
3. How the Cumulus spy cam works and what Atlanta gets to see not only when sales meetings are being held but also when they are not being held.
4. One vital employee quit in the spy cluster recently after almost 10 years. Wait until you hear what Cumulus lost.
5. This is the market run by Lew Dickey’s new best friend. How’s that recent firing of local air people working out for you? We’ll breakout the ratings and see.
The answers begin here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Join our witness protection program: the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – NewsTip Hotline.
My next Media Solutions Lab is January 30-31, 2013 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ. It’s about media solutions.
Never fear life’s disadvantages again – in fact, you’ll relish them, put them to work for you and be happier and more successful than ever. Discover how in my book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages” here. Buy the paperback or download now for under $9.99 here
Talk to me privately here.
Converse with me on Twitter.
Connect on Facebook.