Cancel that erroneous half-salary story I recently wrote about Cumulus.
It’s now 40% of your current salary if you want to keep your job.
Here is a story with names and circumstances that will be impossible for Cumulus to deny.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. What longtime talent was given the axe for the first time in his career after he refused to take 40% of his current salary to work in 2012? I’ll name names.
2. The unbelievable thing Cumulus did to him even before he had a chance to give them an answer. I’m telling you, you won’t think this is possible even from Cumulus.
3. Two Cumulus henchman rising in prominence you should look out for (in other words, when they come to your city, be afraid).
4. The botched handling of this 40% salary cut execution – all the details and timeframes.
5. Cumulus had one more kick in the balls for this talent when he said no to their take it or leave it 40% salary demand – here it is.
6. How making employees work for less is starting to spread to other areas of Cumulus. Who could be next?
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Join me at my February 9th Media Solutions Lab. Learn the many opportunities ahead for radio people who want to advance their career in a phenomenal growth industry. Leave with an Action Plan.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves” – Viktor Frankl. The “change” game plan is in my new book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages” – print or digital, under $9.99 here.
The smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed -- NewsTip Hotline
Talk to me privately here.