CEO Bob Pittman is now showing you Clear Channel’s cards.
During the holiday lull, he consolidated power and has set the stage for some major changes ahead in 2012.
Make no mistake about it this is a Christmas gift – to Wall Street.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. What Pittman did that shows he is going to take Clear Channel in a radically different direction in the year ahead.
2. The end game can now be seen – the way owners Lee & Bain get their money and Pittman makes his.
3. By consolidating power Pittman is setting up his next play – and you won’t believe the possibilities here. A thousand guesses won’t help. He’s thinking way out of the box and now controls the company and influences the venture money enough to make the bizarre happen.
4. Why Clear Channel employees have real reason to be concerned in the next 12 months. More than just cutbacks. This year could be an assault on the radio workforce because of what Pittman is planning to do.
5. Specifics – the year ahead for Clear Channel summarized in two new strategies.
The answers start here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Only 10 days left to save $300 on my upcoming February 9th conference. There’s no way to make it in 2012 without seeing the emerging trends and developing opportunities before they happen. That’s what this is. Guarantee a $300-off seat by registering here -- The 2012 Media Solutions Lab.
My new book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages” is the study of successful and happy people who have overcome the disadvantages that life in our fast times can bring complete with a formula for turning bad into good that can be put into action immediately. Available in bookstores, online at Amazon.com and on your favorite e-reader for under $9.99 -- Read Jerry’s New Book
Wall Street Money never sleeps but neither does My Confidential NewsTip Hotline.
Talk to me privately here.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to a very special group of people I admire so much. Thanks for your support and I give you my best wishes to make 2012 a great year!