Radio groups and stations are beginning to panic.
Buyers want digital content added to their radio buys and all most stations have to offer is non-traditional revenue (NTR).
NTR is not digital.
But this is – here are some important do’s and don’ts that, if adopted by radio stations, would put them in a position to start seeing a payoff in six months or less:
1. The best source for new content that doesn’t also cannibalize a radio station.
2. Daily deals – do them, don’t do them or re-do couponing. Here’s a better option.
3. Build around Facebook or Twitter or not? Getting this spot on is critical to a successful digital strategy.
4. How to set up a digital content arm along side of an existing radio station – how to run it and what you can get away with spending the first year.
5. What’s more important – the digital dashboard or mobile devices.
6. The optimal way to monetize digital content. It’s not commercials. Not banner ads. It’s this – with all the details on how to get the cash stream started.
PLUS … 13 SPECIFIC STRATEGIC STEPS TO A BETTER DIGITAL STRATEGY.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.