Don’t skip past HP’s exit from the tablet business so fast.
It leaves Apple with no number two competitor and a clear path to monopoly over arguably the most important consumer device of the past 100 years.
1. Why the powerful movie monopoly Netflix is in trouble now. And not for the reason most people think.
2. Steve Jobs is now in a position to have his way with record labels. Here’s what he wants.
3. Music is in trouble – again. This time Apple is only one reason.
4. Coming soon – the Apple pipeline. Read about it.
5. Content providers are losing control over this very important aspect of their business as Apple gets stronger.
Sales stats mean nothing when it comes to the wild popularity of iPads.
What is important is the strategic positioning of Apple over many content providers as we reveal in this article.
You can’t get this stuff anywhere else.
This is a great day to start a subscription.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.