1. How many years does music radio have left with digital music subscription services, Pandora, music lockers, iPods and all-access car entertainment centers on the way?
2. Buy into this music radio life insurance plan I am about to outline, and you can buy more time against digital music competitors. Hell, you may even dodge the bullet if you act quickly and enough stations join you.
3. The 5 strategies you must implement immediately that will save music radio’s bacon. Here’s what you can do outlined and detailed here.
4. The music mix that stacks up better to Pandora, Spotify and the other customizable radio competitors.
5. Make this major adjustment to your music rotation and stand up to digital challengers. Don’t be the only one not to know about this move.
6. Throw out your liners and use this one magic word on-air today – before your competitor steals it and gets out ahead of you.
7. Here is a bold morning move that your competitors will never do and while they continue to erode, you’ll keep measuring up to customizable radio competitors. And you won’t lose audience. You’ll gain it.
8. Big operators have the People Meter all wrong. PPM helps kill music radio and give competitors the advantage until you take control of the People Meter not the other way around. Here’s how to get the People Meter off your back once and for all.
Change is inevitable and no one is going to stop digital music competitors from siphoning off more and more radio listeners as the years go on.
But if I owned radio stations, I’d do this plan in a minute because music radio can fight back. No need to concede.
If you’ve been thinking about joining us – the folks who sign up for these intelligence reports daily – you picked a great day to get started.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.