Face it – radio has got to do something major to stem the losses of business and audience to the Internet.
You heard it here first – apps are the new Internet and radio still hasn’t figured out what to do with the Internet.
The losses stop here.
This is about a promising new game plan for radio that encourages the best use of on-air, a new use of online and an inventive new approach to content that can actually make money.
Take a peek:
1. The critical new role of music on radio. Within less than 12 months, music radio stations must think about making some big changes – or else. Details here.
2. If you absolutely have to stream your radio station online, do it this way.
3. The best way to drive a radio station’s audience to your website.
4. The one-way to make radio different from Internet radio. It’s not just being local (although that won’t hurt). Do this and what is on your air becomes special, unique and alive that quickly.
5. The kind of content a radio station should be creating online. A license to print money.
6. What’s next for radio after FM.
PLUS… How to get radio’s promising new game plan started today.
One of the benefits of membership is only you get this head start.
If you’ve been thinking of coming aboard, what a great day to begin.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.