The Clear Channel layoffs are still on.
The Board has refused to rescind authorization of massive mid-term layoffs.
We’re now learning more about how these massive cuts – some 7% of the current workforce – will be made.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The model Clear Channel has used at its outdoor division that has enabled them to cut their workforce by one-third since Bain took over. Keep an eye on how it works.
- The role of local management in deciding who gets fired – with a surprising new twist.
- The over/under on two implementation plans – one big firing all at once like the Christmas 2012 layoffs or 624 departures done under the radar in a progressive period of time.
- The only thing that is keeping these massive layoffs from happening immediately as CEO Bob Pittman has demanded.
- What everyone is talking about! What’s the new target date? How much time is left to find a new job?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Investigate These Radio Groups For Payola
- Dream On, Jeff Smulyan
- Think Twice Before Working For This Emerging Radio Group
- Clownsquare’s IPO
- Entercom’s David Field Suspended For 1 Week
- Radio in the Digital Age (FREE VIDEO)
- Greedy Bastards Killing Radio Rates
- Pay Your Debt Down Like Clear Channel Just Did
- Bressler & Pittman’s Next Move
- The 2 Things Never To Do On a Morning Show