The Clear Channel layoffs are still on.
The Board has refused to rescind authorization of massive mid-term layoffs.
We’re now learning more about how these massive cuts – some 7% of the current workforce – will be made.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The model Clear Channel has used at its outdoor division that has enabled them to cut their workforce by one-third since Bain took over. Keep an eye on how it works.
- The role of local management in deciding who gets fired – with a surprising new twist.
- The over/under on two implementation plans – one big firing all at once like the Christmas 2012 layoffs or 624 departures done under the radar in a progressive period of time.
- The only thing that is keeping these massive layoffs from happening immediately as CEO Bob Pittman has demanded.
- What everyone is talking about! What’s the new target date? How much time is left to find a new job?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Ice Bucket Challenge
- 8 Ways Westwood One Is Becoming a Joke
- This is Without a Doubt the Best Way To Bulletproof Your Station Against Digital
- Don’t Fall For this Radio Career Trick
- Don Cannon
- Nothing Is Killing Radio Audiences Like This
- Caught: Clear Channel Payola Email Exposed
- What Does It Mean When Dan Mason’s Son Leaves CBS Radio
- Don Pardo
- Now THIS Is Digital Revenue