You give CBS 22 minutes and they’ll cut your news stations resources.
The last of the great radio formats is in a race to the bottom.
At great risk is their moneymaking machine all-news radio.
Not just for CBS, but it can bring down other formats if it continues to decline.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How WTOP winds up the top billing radio station in the country when everyone else is dumbing down all-news.
- The scary sh#t CBS is doing to dumb down and cutback on its top revenue producing news stations.
- The CBS all-newser can’t even get a 1 share competing against WTOP in DC – have they all of a sudden gotten dumb?
- What Radio One did wrong in its failed 3-year attempt to do all-news in Houston – another one bites the dust.
- The almost impossible CBS all-news playbook going forward.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Always confidential – my NewsTip Hotline.