INSIDE . . .
- The secret talks designed to blow a deal wide open.
- Why CBS thinks it has found its sucker in Entercom.
- Why Entercom thinks CBS needs them to avoid an unappealing IPO.
- The firing underway at Entercom ahead of any deal.
- If you work for CBS, here’s why you should be careful of what you wish for.
- The chances that the wimpiest group could wind up with some of the mightiest.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here