New intelligence just in …
Be the first to know which job category Clear Channel will eliminate in the next few weeks. They met and approved it a few days ago.
Then, see whose head is on the chopping block for the rest of the year.
For the answers, click “read more”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, today’s a great day to try it. Check out 2 options here.
Preview my archive of over 2,300 other stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- How Radio Can Compete With Twitter
- Another iHeart Default Is Coming
- Counterprogramming Facebook's New Morning Radio Show
- iHeart On Immediate Bankruptcy Alert
- SiriusXM In Big Trouble
- CBS Radio Spin-off Ready To Launch
- Trouble Ahead For Cumulus Regional Execs
- Ugly Ways iHeart Is Strong-Arming Employees To Stay
- Condé Nast In, McVay On a Banana Peel at Cumulus
- iHeart Broke But Spending Like It’s 1999