The DEFCON team is being assembled right now.
Tom Casey has been replaced as CFO with the board member who recruited CEO Bob Pittman to Clear Channel. One good favor begets another.
Blockbuster moves are being planned as early as six months from now.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Clear Channel will start selling some selective stations offering this lousy deal to eager buyers waiting in the wings.
- The real reason Pittman is pumping up iHeartRadio – and it’s not to save money or even make money.
- Big trouble ahead for so-called “regional” markets.
- Over 1,000 estimated layoffs for 2014, but the way they are going to be done will scare the hell out of surviving employees.
- And the answer everyone is looking for! What is this new Clear Channel on a diet going to look like?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Pittman and Bressler Pad Their Golden Parachutes
- iHeart Tower Sales Runs Into Trouble
- Panic Attack: iHeart Dropping Ad Rates 88.3%
- Ed Shane
- Dickeys Selling on Cumulus Stock Weakness
- My Dickey Is Bigger Than Yours
- Radio’s Unnoticed Competitor
- What’s Holding Up the iHeart Tower Deal
- iHeart’s War On Salespeople Begins
- Employee Uprising At Cumulus San Francisco