What if I told you around 50 or so radio stations are going to eliminate an on-air position today?
Would you call that a layoff?
These radio groups would call it a sendoff and they’ve got cheatin’ on their minds.
If you’re looking to keep up with the devious new ways companies like Clear Channel and Cumulus are planning to use to fire lots of folks and not even have you notice, read on.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How 50 (maybe more) on-air people will be eliminated this morning on a stealth layoff.
- The dangerous new practice of mixing format DNA to create programs that claims lots of jobs.
- The next innovative and devious way to empty a radio station of air personalities – it’s happening this morning and will likely continue all year.
- What happens when dangerous and powerful radio CEOs start meddling in programming – that’s happening this morning, too.
- What is the disease known as “The Elvis Duran Syndrome” – check for the symptoms because as you’ll see there is no cure.
If you would like to learn about the Clear Channel stealth firings that are beginning today, click “read more” below.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here.
Visit my blog here.
- Pay Your Debt Down Like Clear Channel Just Did
- Bressler & Pittman’s Next Move
- The 2 Things Never To Do On a Morning Show
- Look Who Clear Channel Is Sending To Fix Their Stations
- The Clear Channel Firings You Don’t Know About
- Clear Channel Caving on Ad Rates
- 47% of Listeners Can’t Last a Day Without This
- The Dirty David DuBose, Summit Mess
- Talk Out, This Is In At Cumulus
- Bye-Bye Benefits At Clear Channel