My sources say that conversations are now underway as part of a series of Clear Channel management conference calls to move up the company’s usual end of the year reduction in force to the first quarter of 2013.
This has many serious ramifications for Clear Channel employees.
I wanted to get the information I have gathered out to those affected and to employees of other radio groups who are also feeling financial pressure to fire employees.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How soon could the end of year cutbacks (usually 3% of the workforce) be moved up.
- Does that mean that the traditional holiday firings are off.
- What’s the trigger that Clear Channel is waiting for to advance the firings.
- Who will be included in the hurry-up firings – the positions easiest to eliminate quickly.
- How massive would this staff reduction be.
If you would like to see the contingency plans Clear Channel has to move up their usual Fall firings, click “read more” below.
Talk to Jerry privately here – it’s always kept confidential.
Fix Subscription issues here.
Media Solutions Lab Info/Registration here.
- iHeartMedia Layoffs Just Weeks Away
- The Truth About iHeart’s 3rd Quarter Meltdown
- Shitstorm Coming At Cumulus
- New Record – 31 Minutes of Commercials An Hour
- 7 Things You Never Knew About Nielsen Ratings
- Solutions To Radio’s Most Urgent Problems
- iHeart Screwing Family of Employee With Terminal Cancer
- Comcast and Blackout Rules
- iHeart Fibbing About Revenue Projections
- How CBS Will Screw Up TV On Demand